Disclaimer for the Thornton Place Website
Note: This website is for the Thornton Place project owned by Northgate South Commons, LLC, a Washington limited liability company. References in this disclaimer to "we," "our" or "us" are references to Northgate South Commons, LLC.
We believe that the information in this website is accurate, but we cannot warrant its accuracy. Please know that:
- The sketches, renderings, illustrations, graphic materials and elevations are artists' depictions only, are provided for illustrative and marketing purposes only and may differ from completed improvements. They should not be relied upon as a basis for purchasing since all elements are subject to change, refinement or elimination without notice.
- The floor plans, feature plans and specifications described in this website are meant to be representative and may vary from the actual home. We reserve the right to modify, revise, or withdraw them in our discretion without prior notice.
- All dimensions and square footage information are approximate and should not be relied upon as a basis for purchasing. Dimensions and square footage calculations may vary. If exact dimensions and square footage are a concern, the property should be independently measured.
- Proposed fixtures and finishes are subject to change, modification or elimination by us without notice. Fixtures and finishes may vary based upon the floor plan selected.
- Proposed services and amenities identified on this website are subject to change, modification or elimination by us without notice. Certain amenities, if offered, will be subject to modification or elimination by property management and will also be subject to the declarations and rules and regulations adopted by the homeowners' association, once formed. Prices and availability are subject to change by us at any time without notice.
- Information on this website may contain technical or typographical errors or inaccuracies.
- We may change and update any information contained within this website without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change designs, features, floor plans and pricing without prior notice.
This electronic communication is not an offering or an offer to sell, nor does it constitute a solicitation of residents of any state or other jurisdiction that requires registration.
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and the Internet generally. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever. These include, but are not limited to, loss of profits, use, or data, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tort actions, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the content resulting from access to or use of this website or the internet generally, the operation of the website, the information, content, materials or services included or described in this website, or any information or request submitted to us through the website, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Effective March 13, 2009
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, addresses, phone and fax numbers, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. By submitting information on this website with your telephone number you are consenting for us to contact you even if your name is on the Federal "Do-not-call List."
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We use the information we collect to understand your needs and provide you with better service, including for the following reasons:
- We may use the information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve the Thornton Place project.
- We may periodically send promotional email about Thornton Place, including special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email and mailing addresses that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing or research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
The website may use cookie and tracking technology to gather information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors have access to this information.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to or emailing us at [email and mailing addresses].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.